Monday, April 26, 2010

Brent Everett Brent Corrigan Streaming

Collection "TRA-face"


-SELF-
Oil on canvas board, size: 40x50

[... ]

shadows lost in the shadows,
pleasure soul,
rest of the mind. Read
stars
overlook the view of the sky
entering my eyes.
Universe explodes
impressing the film
mind.
Still-image compression,
concentration of colors,
vortex of nothingness
- and feel the ecstasy! -


-From "In eclipse blood "Giusi Vazzana-




-PRISON-DEATH
made of modeling paste, acrylic, resin - height: 24cm

-Vest straitjackets-

Every time that ECT
took possession of my mind, I could hear the thoughts

disintegrate as a land steeped in water,
shatter against prisons silent.

In those moments I was aware that the absolute
thought it was the same My fault, my condemnation
.





-Adapted from "Snapshots," Giusi-Vazzana

0 comments:

Post a Comment