Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Fox Riding Iphone Cases And Covers

CORRADO MARELLI: "Voter' Taveggia"

The news I had been anticipated yesterday, but until I saw a newspaper reported today could hardly believe it.
Yes, Corrado Marelli breaks the silence and declares that the ballot of 10 and 11 June and will vote Taveggia invites his constituents and citizens to do so. There
below, verbatim, the extract of the article that appeared in "The Day":

"Del Pero and Marella, EXCEPT THE GREAT
BITTER - will not be in the Council, one of the two calls to vote Taveggia
Marelli says ...." I'm certainly puzzled. All persons who have shown love and commitment to MEDA were excluded. They were rewarded those who are ruining our city. Personally, I will vote and convince the George Taveggia my electorate to do the same. Taveggia is very close to Meda and still does not act for personal gain .... "

0 comments:

Post a Comment